New Here

Hello,

Here I would like to introduce myself, I am completely new to this forum. And I am here to make a good discussion between dancers and more people. I will try to do well and will keep in mind not to break rules of this forum.

Thanks
LimeLight Dancewear

Re:

I know you are a great detective because you are the moderator of this forum and you know that limelight is not a person name. By the way thanks for sharing the link. But I would like to ask you can i share my products images to this forum?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I know you are a great detective because you are the moderator of this forum and you know that limelight is not a person name. By the way thanks for sharing the link. But I would like to ask you can i share my products images to this forum?

You can post photos of your products in the Market Place forum. Meet & Greet is purely for introductions. If you had a photo of a costume that is your own (one you dance in or made for yourself) & wanted to show us then that can be shared in the Costume section, but no items for sale can be advertised anywhere but the Market Place. If you are unsure about anything don't hesitate to ask.
~Mosaic

Shanazel

Wow, hipbellydancer. Your first post in two years is a welcome to someone else? That's got to be some kind of all time lurking record. Welcome yourownself!

Last edited: