Must-Know Music for Dance Workshop Series - 12 Classes (Oct to Jan)

sausanacademy

Premium Member
Must-Know Music Dance Series12 Saturday Classes 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM; 2014-2015Location: 4031 Balboa Street, San Francisco, CA 94121

• October 25 - Ana Fe Intezarak (I’m Waiting For You)
  • November 1 - Bahlem Beek (I Dream of You)
  • November 8 - Fakarouni (They Reminded Me)
  • November 22 - Kariat El Fingan (Fortune Teller)
  • November 29 - Zeina
  • December 13 - Leylet Hob (Night of Love)
  • December 20 - Bitwanis Beek (You’re Always With Me)
  • December 27 - Alf Leyla Wa Leyla (100 Nights and 1 Night)
  • January 3 - Ya Delaa Ya Delaa
  • January 10 - Inte Omri (You Are My Life)
  • January 17 - Daret El Ayam (Days Go By)
  • January 24 - Habeina (Love Us)
These songs are just a small part of a “must-know” list of classic Egyptian music that every serious belly dancer should have in her repertoire. Learn how to hear and dissect classic Egyptian music for dancing by one of San Francisco’s most knowledgeable belly dancers and dance teacher, Sausan. All classes include music, translation, and historical context.
Each Class: $19 4 Classes: $70 6 Classes: $110 12 Classes: $200
Paypal: sausanacademy@gmail.com Checks: made payable to Sausan MolthenMailed to: 4031 Balboa Street, San Francisco, CA 94121 Contact: 415-867-6754; sausanacademy@gmail.com

------- ABOUT SAUSAN -------Master Teacher of the Sausan Academy of Egyptian Dance, San Francisco, CA since 2000Choreographer/Artistic Director of the Sausan Ensemble Egyptian Dance Company since 2009Owner and Executive Chef of Al-Masri Egyptian Restaurant, San Francisco, CA since 1999Over 40 years of national/international dance study, travel, performance (nightclubs, restaurants, telegrams, festivals, museums, lectures, corporate events, military bases, etc.), and instruction; and over-all, all-inclusive decades’ dance experience since 1972www.sausanacademy.com • www.sausanensemble.comwww.almasrisfca.com • www.bitchinbaklava.com