If I didn't already want to go to Egypt, this video alone would convince me :)

Duvet

Looks fun. And affirming to see lots of men dancing, although I'm not sure about that bus driver!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Loved it! Bought back some great memories. I'd so love to go to Egypt again, but can't see it happening unfortunately:( But I'm grateful I have been .... Sophia Marie, go, you'll love it!
~Mosaic

MizzNaaa

I'm sitting here giggling, cause this song is so tied to El Sisi politics here cause it was the official song urging Egyptians to go vote, it's pretty much the butt of every joke related to Sisi and or the past elections. :D

It's interesting seeing outsider perspective on it.

Shanazel

Not understanding the language or local politics always adds a fillip to watching videos. ;) Could you please supply a short translation, MizzNaaa?

Daimona

I'm sitting here giggling, cause this song is so tied to El Sisi politics here cause it was the official song urging Egyptians to go vote, it's pretty much the butt of every joke related to Sisi and or the past elections. :D

Fascinating. I wouldn't have guessed that from just watching the video and the lyrics.

Sophia Maria

Ahh, I didn't know that at all!! Is this song more pro-Sisi or anti-Sisi?