A thing of the past or what???

Salome

Administrator
So I am back in one place for the next few months and I thought hey I'm going to treat myself to a magazine subscription or two. I get online and I find Jareeda has gone E only and Belly Dance a Raqs Sharqi magazine seems to have disappeared. Are there no print mags anymore :(

Salome

Administrator
I guess it has been longer than I thought since I last had a hard copy. E everything is cool don't get me wrong but there is something about having an actual magazine to flip through.

Duvet

I guess it has been longer than I thought since I last had a hard copy. E everything is cool don't get me wrong but there is something about having an actual magazine to flip through.

I find it more relaxing and convenient to read a hand held magazine, then having to stare at a computer screen. You could always print out the pages yourself, but then you have lots of loose pages lying around and getting lost, damaged or muddled. But on the other side, for the organiser, its cheaper, easier and more 'ecologically friendly'.

The UK still has Mosaic and NADA that get delivered to your doormat. I'm not sure if there are any others.