Happy new year 2015

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Wishing everyone a very happy New Year, may it be a year of fabulosity!

A couple of photos of Melbourne Australia's NY Midnight fireworks ( 21 strategic sites around Melbourne were set up for a coordinated display - Myself & a friend went to the Shrine of Remembrance which sits on a hill in the city precinct with the fireworks going off on top of tall buildings it was hard to decide which lot to watch:)
~Mosaic

Attachments

• Mel2015-1.jpg
    Mel2015-1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Mel2015-2.jpg
    Mel2015-2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 82

Shanazel

Ten minutes until midnight here. My husband gave up the struggle an hour ago- bless his heart, he is not a night owl. I'm on call with victim services tonight but so far it has been quiet in the county. City is probably a little busier.

Right now it is zero degrees F, crystal clear, completely still, and moonlight on the snow means visability is good. I think I'll take the dog for another walk. Happy New Year to all my OD friends- that includes Chaotica and Pandemonia. ;)

walladah

Happy New Year!

with lots of dancing and fun!

By the way, the weather during the change of year, before and many hours afterwards was very stormy, with thunder and lightnings, heavy rain (like making roads seem rivers) and strong wind. I saw that as a good omen, like earth saying "enough is enough! stop being so submissive to injustice and inequality, i am done with you! now, you have one more chance to fix things, otherwise, take this as a preview!".

I was so sure about that last night that i was almost happy with the... clear statement. I hope we become equally enraged with bad people around.

Safran

Happy New Year!!! I hope it brings you lots and lots of wonderful dance moments!

I greeted 2015 dancing, of course :) I was in Chennai, which is next to the ocean - it was sunny and warm, and the venues I danced at (different New Year events at the Sheraton) were wonderful... Definitely a good start to the year!!!

Amulya

Happy new year to everybody! We saw the Melbourne fireworks from our balcony :) the buildings right in front of us had fireworks on them.

Aniseteph

I am horribly late to this party, but Happy 2015 to everyone, and I love the image of Shanazel greeting the new year by taking the dog for a walk in moonlit snow.

I had half a small bottle of prosecco, and watched the London fireworks on TV. It is probably super impressive if you are there, but having to get home afterwards would be horrendous. Moonlit snow and a dog sounds infinitely better. Still with a little prosecco I think.:D

Cheers, and a successful and happy dancing 2015 to all.

sultan

Just dropping by to say,

Happy World Belly Dance Day

http://worldbellydanceday.com/

Keep dancing & keep smiling :)