Post Thanks / Like

Default New review of Claudina's Calligraveil, Single and Double Veil instruction

Fellow dancers, I've just finished a new review, this time of the German dancer Claudina's DVD for single and double veil:

http://atisheh.com/2015/01/22/review...instructional/

I'd love to hear your thoughts! I only discovered Claudina because I was poking around Amazon.de, so I do wonder if she's otherwise known.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard of her before but I like your review. It sounds like a very useful dvd.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gisela View Post
    I haven't heard of her before but I like your review. It sounds like a very useful dvd.
    I think it is. And most of all, it's sooo beautiful. But I wasn't really at the right level for it, as I'm still such a veil baby.

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard of her before about two or three years ago, but haven't bought her DVD's yet. She has a free app for iOS called, "iCalligraveil," which essentially is a sampling of trailers for her DVD's, recommendations for veil music, and a few of her performance videos on YouTube. She does indeed do beautiful veil work.

I enjoyed your video review, so now I'll have to get off my duff and go to Amazon to check it out!
    Last edited by Farasha Hanem; 02-04-2015 at 10:12 PM.