Guess the Dancer

Dev

Attachments

• tumblr_mf891gDOCI1rkehsoo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mf891gDOCI1rkehsoo1_400.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 905

Shanazel

There was a dancer who looked like Samia Gamahl but I can't think of her name. I think this is her rather than Samia?

Reactions: Dev

Dev

There was a dancer who looked like Samia Gamahl but I can't think of her name. I think this is her rather than Samia?

I think you are right. I found the picture in Egyptian movie database under Samia Gamal.

MizzNaaa

That picture as far as I know is of Samia Gamal, I've seen it circulate around Egyptian mediums before. I'm not sure who you speak of though Shanazel.

Reactions: Dev

Shanazel

I still can't recall her name, MizzNaaa. I'll see if I can find the movie clips I've seen of her. They are about as like as two pearls on a string.

Shanazel

Well, the darn program wouldn't let me edit the post above so I'll just double post.

I accept your assessment of the picture since I don't know for sure myself. Her lower face looks different but that could be the way she is holding her head.

While fruitlessly looking for the video, I found this interview with film clips. Alas, I speak neither Arabic or French so could only make semi-educated guesses about what she is saying based on what little Spanish and Latin I learned long ago and far away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJUmcEUBArw

Samia is and always has been my favorite dancer though others who've come along may actually be more gifted.

Duvet

Here's Samia Gamal raiding the fridge;

tumblr_mwhb32D7zb1razojio1_500.jpg

In her dressing room;

b7f0a7af6cbce8f2e0217dbb9bc66ccf_123613684_147.jpg

And showing off her dirty feet!!

Samia+pies+03.jpg

Shanazel

Thank you both for the additional photos. I'd forgotten about this thread and never have gotten around to pursuing information about Almost Samia for MizzNaaa.