Shimmies with Khalida

atisheh

Dear dancers, I have a new review up on my blog. I've been dancing quite a bit, but have a hard time finding the time to sit down and do the writing, editing, photo work!

I just finished my review of Shimmies with Khalida, an excellent instructional:

http://atisheh.com/2015/04/12/review-of-shimmies-with-khalida/

Enjoy, and I'd love your comments and suggestions! I also want to know -- what are your favourite shimmy DVDs? Which ones are most effective, and why?

Daimona

I second your opinion on this being a very good DVD and that Khalida is a wonderful teacher (she is even better live, and such a beautiful person which is really a pleasure to be with and learn from).

atisheh

I second your opinion on this being a very good DVD and that Khalida is a wonderful teacher (she is even better live, and such a beautiful person which is really a pleasure to be with and learn from).

I'm actually hoping to learn from her live. I now live pretty close to her in Germany, but -- it's close by car, but 3 hrs by train. And we have a car, but it's a standard, and I only know how to drive an automatic. Once I feel confident enough to drive the car on the highway alone, I will try to get over there for her weekend workshops. I'm not surprised to hear she's good live too!