Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I wud take extra care against overdoing it, Shanazel ... The headbanging against the wall, you know ...

Cos you might just end up fracturing something fragile ... Like a bit of concrete, for instance ...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
    Sure, in the US (maybe). Not in Egypt.
    What, in the ambience as shown in the vid? ... Uh uh ... One wud hv got away with something even better ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DreamHunter View Post
    So, 'exotic dancing' is mainly about sex, then ...
    Congratulations, you got it right.

"Exotic dance" is a term that describes the type of movement performed in sexy dance genres such as stripper dance, chair dance, go-go dance, striptease and burlesque and opening portions of pole dance (although it seems like pole dance is moving away from it as it becomes more and more about acrobatic moves on the pole), classic strip club style exotic dance, including floor work and chair dance, private or lap dance*. Simply said sexy dancing.

Belly dance may be exotic as in sexy to you, but for most people getting interested in belly dance it is more about being exotic as in strikingly unusual compared to our native dances and introduced from abroad than the sexy side.
    For those of us not being native to its countries and cultures of origin who have been studying and executing it maybe for years and decades, it is so much more to it than the first spark that may have led us to sign up for our first classes (whether it was the foreign or sexy interpretation of exotic or something completely different). After hundreds and thousands of hours working on our technical skills, movement vocabulary, musical interpretations, choreographies and improvisational skills, cultural and musical studies and so on, there isn't much exotica (see, another word that seems to be innocent but who usually refers to sex) left. But if you're interested in discussing any of these aspects, let's start a new thread and keep this thread about Shakira the dancer.
    --
    Daim.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

One still has to say that, Shakira ain't that bad ... If one cud watch Shakinaz, then, so cud one watch Shakira ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6dJTBMIVYg

She cud be polished ... A bit like a rough diamond, one reckons ...
    Last edited by DreamHunter; 06-02-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Just came across this one ... Shakira in an innocentish, schoolgirlish scene ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WsNcSAGhF4

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Hel, is all your taste in your mouth? And to think I just gave you the benefit of the doubt on the movement thread. Darshiva was right.
    Last edited by Shanazel; 06-11-2015 at 07:35 AM.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't bother clicking on the YouTube link because DreamHunter posted videos in almost every one of his posts... *goes off to click link* >.>

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT THE HOLY CRAP?!? >:0 "Innocentish" my blueberry pies!!! >:/

why why why why why why whyyyyyyyy...

Post Thanks / Like

He's gone. Poof.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Finally he is banned! I felt so annoyed by his comments that I almost regret for joining the forum!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast