Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AKA Arun Kumar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, i am using firefox as my default browser without any issues, just make sure that you are on the latest version or do a re installation after making a backup. You should be add free now.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

I get the forum eventually but once here, I've experienced a lag time with typing. This has happened a couple of times before, isn't consistent (it is okay right now but just seconds ago, my last post skipped several letters at a time), and only happens on this forum.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Socialteenz View Post
    Hey, i am using firefox as my default browser without any issues, just make sure that you are on the latest version or do a re installation after making a backup. You should be add free now.

Cheers
    I am using the latest version of FF, & have been reluctant to uninstall/reinstall, because of the addons etc, but I think I'll be forced too seeing I've tried everything else
    ~M
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I can just see you crawling on your tummy through rock passages, bedlah bedraggled, desperately seeking Salome to get you back into the forum.

(This image comes courtesy of having a husband who was once a professional caver. )
    HAHAHAHA!!! Ok that visualization just made my day.

On another note, I use firefox fine to access the forum but I'm updated to the most recent version and always clear my cookies and cache every so often. That sometimes causes conflicts especially if the forum has been updated yet you have old cookies and files in your cache.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Beginning dancer. Knows nothing.
    2. Intermediate dancer. Knows everything. Too good to dance with beginners.
    3. Hotshot dancer. Too good to dance with anyone.
    4. Advanced dancer. Dances everything. Especially with beginners
    ~ Attributed to Dick Crum, a folk dance teacher ~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Diana~ View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! Ok that visualization just made my day.

On another note, I use firefox fine to access the forum but I'm updated to the most recent version and always clear my cookies and cache every so often. That sometimes causes conflicts especially if the forum has been updated yet you have old cookies and files in your cache.
    I always have the latest version, also clear cache/cookies etc, but have no idea why it decided not to like the forum

I ended up uninstalling FF & reinstalling ( which was a pain because I to install my addons again) It sort of works with forum now, but sometimes just hangs when loading pages, so I get fed up & use chrome for the forum most of the time now.
    ~M
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

hey

Post Thanks / Like

No - no problem for me. Try clearing your cache/cookies, sometimes that helps to clear glitches.
    ~Mosaic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12