Skype & Stitch

Darshiva

It's that time again. I've got tons of free time (theoretically) but I also have a hubby on shift work (boo) and a house that allows me to close off sections so I theoretically don't disturb him if he's sleeping. (yay)

Anyway, it's time to crack out the time zone converter and tell me when in MY timezone you're free. Simply go to this website, enter the time you are available in the first slot using your own time zone. Then select Australia-Victoria-Melbourne on the second slot, press convert time, and reply in this thread with your answer. Please also let me know how long you'll be available for at this time, so we can choose a time that best suits everyone.

After doing that, if you don't have me friended on skype, pm me with your skype id and I will add you to my friends. Then all you have to do is be online at the appointed time. Pretty simple, huh?

Shanazel

Hi, Dar. I sent you some time information on the moving thread in addition to what I'll add here after I get home tonight and figure it all out.

Shanazel

NUTS! I completely forgot about it. :shok::( I'll go see if I can figure out the time converter now. I'll be gone from September 26 through October 2 and again October 7 through October 13. Museum seminars in Kansas first, followed by teaching embroidery for an EGA seminar in Colorado.

Off to see about Skype times. Thanks for planning this, Dar.

Shanazel

Available your time Sunday September 20 through Tuesday September 22, 2015 from 1:00:00 AM to 3:00:00 PM. I could even go as late as 4 or 5 pm your time. Next time I'd be available would be the same times October 18 through October 20 your time.

Global times make my head hurt: too much like finding x, I reckon. ;)

Farasha Hanem

I guess you're 15 hours ahead of me? o.0 I'm off all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays my time, which I guess would be your Wednesday-Thursdays (except during my class time, unless my teacher cancels class!). I'm also at home on Sunday evenings around 7 pm my time, which I think would be your 10 am Monday morning? o.0

Shanazel

So that's 6 p.m. Sunday Mountain time... I think. Yep. Just checked. I'll write it down. Since talking with you is the only time I've ever used Skype I suppose I'm set unless those things expire.

Darshiva

Nah, skype userids don't expire, but you may want to fire up skype a few days/hours in advance to let it update before chat time.

Shanazel

Collecting stupid stamps again: thought "Sunday" and put the time down on the calendar on Monday. :rolleyes::(

I was devastated when Farasha called and I realized what I'd done. Did you have a lovely time? I was so looking forward to this evening and even cancelled a meeting to attend the Skype session.

Darshiva

It was cool. Farasha got to see my entire house (including the gardens and a bemused neighbour).

We'll organise another one later, once I've got my house nice & tidy. :)