There's more than a few dance teachers who need to read this article!

Farasha Hanem

No, it's just OCD me being mod police. :/ :p I have a tendency to over-organize things, including where I think certain topics on the forums should go. But I digress before I start driving everyone else crazy along with me! 8/

Farasha Hanem

Wait...OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHERE IN THE HECK DID I READ THE WORD "MALE" IN THE TITLE TO BEGIN WITH???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *pounds head against the wall* :wall:

sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm going to bed now... :confused:

Shanazel

Oh, THAT'S what you were reading. :lol::lol::lol:

Thought I to myself, "Talk about a non sequitur."

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
This should be printed out and handed to every student when they enter the room.

Yep. When I teach one of my veil workshops, I tell the students to "take what works for YOU, and let the rest go by. When a teacher tells you they are the end all and be all of anything - RUN, DO NOT WALK the heck outta there!"

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Wait...OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHERE IN THE HECK DID I READ THE WORD "MALE" IN THE TITLE TO BEGIN WITH???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *pounds head against the wall* :wall:

sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm going to bed now... :confused:

I *was* kinda wondering what that was all about! Figured you thought it needed further dissemination - which it does!