Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard they were showing a football game in between Budweiser Clydesdale commercials. You can fast forward through the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7p...layer_embedded
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Well spring is here but I have been informed that our last frost is actually mid March so it's time to pre-start my garden inside. It's basically sweater weather... for us. Mid 70's (F).

Post Thanks / Like

Sunshine, reasonably warm (49 degrees!!!) but this already strong, steady wind is supposed to morph into higher winds of 45 mph sustained with gusts of 65 mph+. The accompanying cold front is liable to put an end to our relatively balmy temperatures.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

So after a month of spring and some flowers finally daring to show their colors, winter came back while we were asleep and everything is covered with snow. *sigh*
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Snow? Eek. Hope it's not heading south, though the cold wind definitely is. It was lovely and warm here a couple of days ago, warm enough to wonder if the winter coat needs retiring for the season. Nope.

At least we are having sunshine occasionally. I didn't realise how much I'd missed sunshine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    Snow? Eek. Hope it's not heading south, though the cold wind definitely is. It was lovely and warm here a couple of days ago, warm enough to wonder if the winter coat needs retiring for the season. Nope.
    I barely thought of the same last week... nope, no chance. No need to stop wearing wool quite yet.

Btw, how many of you have dance costumes made from wool? I do - I made one some years ago for an outdoor performance in December.

And the sun shines in between - giving much needed light and warmth if you are inside and it shines through a window, but temperatures outside are 0-5C.
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

We had the World's Most Perfect Weather yesterday: 80 degrees, a few attractive clouds in the sky, and just enough breeze to make it very pleasant. My son and I took advantage of it and went on a horseback ride. We planned a Tuesday horse trip to a favorite place about 75 miles from here but it looks like the weather might not be so great on Tuesday: lower fifties, possible showers, and wind. Last week, snow covered everything.

Springtime in the Rockies.

Post Thanks / Like

The weather here at the moment is pleasant but chilly, but we're getting random (and unseasonal) heavy snow/sleet/hail showers every now and again. Yesterday I got caught in quite a heavy snow shower on my lunchtime walk whilst I could still see blue sky around in every direction - there was just a ferocious small grey snow cloud floating over me

Post Thanks / Like

Snow and rain since Sunday. Snow and rain predicted for the rest of the week. Springtime in the Rockies. We had thunder snow yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

Official weather report.

Today

44° 31°

Afternoon showers
    Humidity: 70%
    Cloud Coverage: 98%
    Wind: E at 15 mph
    Chance of Snow: 16%
    UV Index: 3 Moderate
    Sunrise: 06:01:53 am
    Sunset: 08:05:02 pm
    Today

Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
    Tonight

Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Thunder possible. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
    Tomorrow

Rain mixed with snow. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast