Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We've had pretty nice weather around here. Tomorrow we leave for a few days on the Georgia coast where temps in the high 80s and low 90s are predicted with something like 75% humidity. Comparison: our humidity here is 23% as I write.

Shade and ice tea, here I come.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    My daughter and I have been talking about visiting Puerto Rico. What time of year has the best weather balanced by the lowest number of tourists?

I would say spring, but winter is almost as good. In winter specially there is nearly no rain and the beaches are still warm, but they are still fantastic. The nights are very fresh and there is not much humidity. But my favorite is spring, the weather is just perfect and more stable also there are many food festivals, flower festivals and even fruit have festivals. There is plenty of fish especially during easter. Spring has less tourists here, winter has the most followed by summer (according to me XD)

Post Thanks / Like

Spring is my favorite time to travel so that is perfect. Thank you for the information, Selene!
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

No problem

I was trying to think of belly dance festivals during spring so you could add that to the list if you wanted to, but most festivals in here are in fall/winter (from october to december) but hey there is one in Dominican Republic in April

Post Thanks / Like

The mornings are nice right now until 9:30am or so but we're edging closer to 110F in the early afternoon (assuming we didn't hit it when I wasn't looking).
    Spring was unusually temperate with actually rain showers on a off again on again basis so the pollen has been killer until just a few weeks ago.

Happy belated Solstice to all those who celebrate it.

Post Thanks / Like

A nice summerday.
    Currently (at 22:46) 20 C, light rain from dark skies, yet sunny and a mild breeze.
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Our temps have been in the nineties during the day and mid-forties at night. We're joining some friends tomorrow for a weekend in the mountains. Guess I better take everything from a swimsuit to a parka, hmmm?

Post Thanks / Like

Australia just turned into Antarctica this weekend. Soooo grateful we've got our heating sorted and we are NOT!!! living in Nhill anymore. That house couldn't handle temps below 10C and it's currently hovering at 5C now in the middle of the day. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
    Bellydance in Kyabram!
    Skype classes a specialty.
    Email kyabrambellydance@gmail.com for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Forth of July! It's nice this morning, mostly because the fires that have surrounded us and filled the air in our valleys with pollution the last few weeks are mostly out.
    I can live with the 115F temperatures as long as I can breath!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Fourth to you, too. We just got home from watching the fireworks half an hour or so ago. It was cool enough that a blanket draped over bare shoulders felt pretty good.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast