Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are you? You've said before but I can't recall.

54 degrees F here with a gentle wind. It rained this afternoon- a gully washer with hail in some areas. High temp was 78 degrees F. Very pleasant.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently app. 146 km north of the Arctic circle and staying in a tent. As long as we stay in the sun it is nice and warm, but the temperature drops a lot at sunset. I guess it is approximately 8 C right now.
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Where are you? You've said before but I can't recall.

54 degrees F here with a gentle wind. It rained this afternoon- a gully washer with hail in some areas. High temp was 78 degrees F. Very pleasant.
    Hello, I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam. It's so cool at the moment, the temperature is about 28 degrees C.

Post Thanks / Like

I suppose that is cool for Viet Nam. My daughter plans to visit Viet Nam sometime in the next few years. What time of year is nicest there?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad to hear that. It's considered as the best time to our country from September to November. It's autumn, the weather is so cool, just about 25 - 30 degrees C. It's sunny at noon, but it's cool in the morning and evening. There are a lot of street foods to enjoy at that time. Welcome your daughter to our country.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I will tell her.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the weather has been unseasonably cool for this month, it is really nice. Cool to mildly warm days with frequent rain showers at night. You would think it was late Sept-early October. I am sooo not complaining, it's just strange.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 09-06-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: October not August...

Post Thanks / Like

It's still raining these days in my country.

Post Thanks / Like

That's why it's so beautifully green there, hmm? We've had a lot of rain for Wyoming but you'd probably laugh to see what we consider a lot of rain. Things have cooled off and fall is definitely in the air. I'm coming to terms with the loss of summer and hoping for a long Indian summer in lieu. NOT ready for freezes and snow. The highway department closed Beartooth Pass this weekend because of snow. It usually stays open until mid-October.

Post Thanks / Like

Today, somewhere above the Arctic circle, 3 C and rain. Fresh snow above 500 m.a.s.l.
    Autumn is coming, no doubt.
    --
    Daim.