Belly Dance Bra for Boobs

cikolata24

Ok so im new to the whole fancy belly dance costume type of stuff. I am planning on getting a beautiful costume which fits me perfectly. Only problem is i have low breasts, or they sag whatever you wanna call it. It is what it is! How can I make sure to have added support and make sure my titties are up there. Also how can i make my bra secure to where my bra wont snap or anything like that. ( Don't want any accidents!) Again I'm new to the whole costume shenanigans, any advice would be appreciated. I know I cant be the only one with low girls who likes to belly dance :lol::D

Shanazel

Check back through the old costume threads. There are all sorts of discussions about costumes and keeping the girls in place. Welcome, by the way. Can you share a bit about your dance preferences and experiences? We always enjoy getting to know new folks.

Salome

Administrator
A professionally made bra top is usually pretty hardy. It's not flimsy like a lingerie bra can be. Also, wherever the bra closes, even if it has sturdy hooks etc. always safety pin it as well.

Roshanna

A proper bellydance costume bra will have serious support. Those things are built like armour.

Be sure to tighten the back band of your costume bra enough that it doesn't slide down, and shorten the shoulder straps appropriately - a common newbie error is to leave the shoulder straps at full length, but you really need to shorten them to hold everything at the height you want it. My 'girls' are neither large nor particularly low, but they are still held a good couple of inches higher than usual when I'm in costume (and also look a couple of sizes bigger, due to impressive feats of engineering).