Erhan Ay- 2016 Mediterranean Delight Festival, Greece

Shanazel

:clap::clap::clap:

[video=youtube;CMr1Jwi3N1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMr1Jwi3N1M[/video]

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
VERY nice! Although I'll grumble about not liking topless male dancers, his performance is outstanding! And its nice to see another male dancer who isn't afraid to dance in a skirt and knows what to do with one! :clap::clap::dance::dance:

Shanazel

Yeah, me, too. I don't often watch videos from beginning to end but I've watched this one several times. Costume-wise, I like the gray pants and boots beneath the skirt. Tres sexy. The sleeve and upper cross-body treatment mitigate the usual too-naked look of a bare chest.

Sigh. Damn, he's a good dancer.

DeirdreRoberts

He is amazing, I love his performance. He knows how to dance outstanding and he isn't afraid to dance in a skirt. I think that I loved belly male dance after his videos. I think that live performance is more awesome than the video. Last year I was at gala dinner arranged by the company where I work and I saw a performance with belly dancers. It was very beautiful, but it is a pity that it wasn't any male dancer, only women. For the rest the dinner was very interesting and memorable. A company that provides technical event services in london helped with organization and did it the best way. They supplied all of the necessary sound equipment, event lighting, led screen and custom staging.

Last edited:

OliverThomas

For me, it's better to be content with watching from afar.Especially since no one needs extra risks at the moment.But to be content with such a dance in reality - it's unforgettable.Especially the organizers did not regret the outdoor stage hire, so you can just make a colorful show.My friend and his wife are fans of such events and they take me just for the company but I have already managed to join their company and I liked such such dances.I even sometimes think that men have more flexibility than girls.They just clearly make every move and without any mistakes and dirty movements.

Last edited: