Male Dancer Costume

Shanazel

Nice performance. A few more muscle gymnastics than I like to see, but still very nice. Not a skirt, though: pants with very full legs and I want a pair... or would if I was still dancing.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I'm not sure if I'd like the skirt/pants or not - not sure about all that fabric between my legs. BUT - I'd like to try a pair and find out!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Yea, yea, yea - I'd probably end up getting tangled in it and doing a face plant or other ungraceful move! At least with a skirt, a spin will get you out of most "situations"!

Amine

The pants are cool, but it's not my style of clothing, I have a black skirt, and red and orange, at the time, when I wanted to start belly dancing and ATS, I took some something quite wide (25 yards), I just feel like I feel so powerful when I dance with..

Personally, I don't really like skirts that are too transparent, nor skirts that are open on the sides, I sometimes love to put a little fancy with colorful skirts, it's my personal taste 😁

Shanazel

I always preferred to keep my legs hidden; used to sew the side seams down to just above the knee. Just enough to flash a bit of skin once in a while but not enough to satisfy all curiosity about my upper thighs.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
The pants are cool, but it's not my style of clothing, I have a black skirt, and red and orange, at the time, when I wanted to start belly dancing and ATS, I took some something quite wide (25 yards), I just feel like I feel so powerful when I dance with..

Personally, I don't really like skirts that are too transparent, nor skirts that are open on the sides, I sometimes love to put a little fancy with colorful skirts, it's my personal taste 😁
Yep - just like pretty much every other Belly Dancer on the planet! You're probably already familiar with "Flying Skirts", the Tribal skirt makers to FCBD and others. Simply yummy...

prince ali baba

Love the face veil! Looks cool! I remember awhile back on these forums when face veils got discussed a bunch of female dancers got bent out of shape. Something about it pushing women back into the harems. I do remember David Of Scandanavia would sometimes wear face veils, so I think it's cool! :)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Love the face veil! Looks cool! I remember awhile back on these forums when face veils got discussed a bunch of female dancers got bent out of shape. Something about it pushing women back into the harems. I do remember David Of Scandanavia would sometimes wear face veils, so I think it's cool! :)
Amazingly, face veils are suddenly very popular! I wonder why? ;)

prince ali baba

Hello,

I would like to express myself on this subject, personally I do not see why it would be disturbing for a man to wear a skirt to dance. In some traditions and cultures around the world, men wore skirts even nowadays, another example, I don't know if you know Eshan Hilal, he's a belly dancer man and he wears skirts, and he is a belly dancing star in india. I do not see how the skirt transvestites men, it is a garment like any other ... Personally, being a man, if I had to choose between pants and a skirt, I much prefer the skirt. Besides, to train myself I wear a skirt (25 yard), sometimes I match it with a pouffy harem pant. You have to choose your costumes based on your own taste and preference and based on what you like, not what others like.

Besides, if you are looking for skirt and costume at a lower cost, there are some on Aliexpress, I also recommend Ebay or Etsy if you are looking for quality. 😉
I think I saw some mini-documentary style youtube videos where he's interviewed. He seems like a nice guy if the's the same belly dancer I'm thinking of.