Entered the 21st Century - got a YouTube channel

Kashmir

For 16 years I have been messing about wih a book. Off and on. Looks like a big outlay and little chance to recover costs - let alone get anything for the hours of work. Realistically gave the idea up a couple of years ago but keep all my research. Now I've decided to do mini-docos in my "spare" time.
Set myself a target of one a week; publishing every Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjnFAcPbEy6nS6rBeydjcw

Great to hear you're sharing your considerable knowledge. Frustrated, though, because I have limited broadband and have to severely ration my Youtube viewing, so I'm going to miss out on a lot of your stuff. Boo!

Kashmir

"Great to hear you're sharing your considerable knowledge. Frustrated, though, because I have limited broadband and have to severely ration my Youtube viewing, so I'm going to miss out on a lot of your stuff. Boo!"

Until the start of this year me too. The NZ govt rolled out fibre in my street and I ignored it until I found out if installed before the deadline installation to inside my house is free - yeah but I still don't need it - AND once fully rolled out they will drop the maintenance on the copper - ie eventually no phone unless you join - and then pay the full cost of installation. :-( no brainer

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

One can subscribe??? (Goes back to look.)

Yes, if you have a YouTube account, click on the link Kashmir provided here, and when you're on the video page, click on the red "Subscribe" button, then click on the little bell so that you will be alerted when she posts a new video! :D You can also subscribe to Tarik's channel, Cassandra's channel, Bonny's channel, and many more! :D