Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello From China

Hello every one ! Nice to meet you all!
    I'm from the mainland, am I the only one from the mainland?
    I live in Tangshan, a city near Beijing (Which is the capital city of China and will hold 2008 olympic games).
    I am a new comer to bellydance, when I participate in a fitness club last year, I fall in love with bellydance. I found the dance is so beautiful!
    Welcome to chat and make friends with me.

Post Thanks / Like

A warm welcome to you dear Yudohaoxiu
    And I believe you are the first member we have from China so your mission is to tell us whats happening there with our beloved dance !!!

Welcome again
    Maria Aya, Athens Greece

Post Thanks / Like

Ni hao Yudohaoxiu

Welcome - I just thought yesterday when I saw here somewhere a map of all locations where there are members in this forum that China was mostly missing. But thanks to you, no longer!

I fell in love with China two years ago when I visited there for work
    (Shanghai Supercomputer Center) and went back with my husband for a 20years anniversary in Hangzhou and Suzhou (hope I wrote them write). I'll probably be working in China sooner or later for a short period, so please tell more about dancers there, if you know some.

Zaizien (do not know how to write it in english, sounds like this)
    Tuija

Post Thanks / Like

Ni hao Yudohaoxiu, welcome to the forum

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Yudohaoxiu, Welcome to the forum, I believe we have another member from China her name is Milky.
    Yasmine
    Last edited by Yasmine Bint Al Nubia; 02-25-2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, welcome, I am new to this site as well. Looking forward to your postings, I know very little about China but am very interested in different cultures. See you on the board!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tuija View Post
    Ni hao Yudohaoxiu

Welcome - I just thought yesterday when I saw here somewhere a map of all locations where there are members in this forum that China was mostly missing. But thanks to you, no longer!

I fell in love with China two years ago when I visited there for work
    (Shanghai Supercomputer Center) and went back with my husband for a 20years anniversary in Hangzhou and Suzhou (hope I wrote them write). I'll probably be working in China sooner or later for a short period, so please tell more about dancers there, if you know some.

Zaizien (do not know how to write it in english, sounds like this)
    Tuija
    Ni hao, Tuija! Nice to meet you!

I am glad to know that you love china and I am glad to tell you more about our country. Belly dance is very popular these years in China, there are thousands of fitness clubs which teach bellydance. If you work in a big city such as Shanghai, guangzhou, Hongkong, it will be very easy for you to find a place to dance. The fitness clubs also offer you Latin Dance, Yoga(Divided into different kinds), Pilates ,Free Boxing, Taekwondo, ect.

In Beijing, there are some professinal bellydanse clubs, they only provide belly dance. I know more about Beijing because my roommate study belly dance there this winter Holiday.She is a creazy one in Bellydance. Shanghai is also a developed city,I am sure you would find what you need there.

I am a University student study in Harbin, the northest big city in China. We near Russia and have many foreigners here. I learnd bellydance in a club near my university once a week. Harbin internetional ice and snow festival is very famous and beautiful. I take great recommended to travell there.

If you want to know more about China, please feel no hesitate to contect me. I am grad to translate websites for you and tell you more about bellydance in your future workplace.

Zai Jian (LOL__ Byebye)
    yudohaoxiu

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine Bint Al Nubia View Post
    Hi Yudohaoxiu, Welcome to the forum, I believe we have another member from China her name is Milky.
    Yasmine

Thank you I will try to contect her.

Thanks to all warm welcome! I will post more about Bellydance and China.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yudohaoxiu View Post
    Hello every one ! Nice to meet you all!
    I'm from the mainland, am I the only one from the mainland?
    I live in Tangshan, a city near Beijing (Which is the capital city of China and will hold 2008 olympic games).
    I am a new comer to bellydance, when I participate in a fitness club last year, I fall in love with bellydance. I found the dance is so beautiful!
    Welcome to chat and make friends with me.

You are not alone. Hi,I'm milky. I'm from Shanghai. So happy to meet you here.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by milky View Post
    You are not alone. Hi,I'm milky. I'm from Shanghai. So happy to meet you here.
    Hi Milky.Nice to meet you here!
    My QQ is 307783044 you can contact me by this!
    how long have you learned bellydance and in which club? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast