Prodigal Returns After Lurking

Ndimi

Hey folks,

I was an active Bhuz participant, but life got in the way. I've lurked here for a bit, but decided that I should really say "hi" again before I start posting in the forums.

It's good to be back! I've spent a very happy Saturday morning catching up and drooling over costumes! I look forward to chatting with everyone soon.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Cool beans, and welcome! The death of Bhuz was a huge blow to the online dance community, but this forum is picking up the slack - thank Goddess.

Ndimi

Hey Zorba! You live on forever as the perfect mathematical equation for everything I love: n+1. :) You gave that to me on Bhuz.

Shanazel - thanks. It does​ feel like coming home!

It's a great shame that the promised revival of Bhuz hasn't happened yet. There was no shortage of people volunteering to take on the job of searching the archives and creating an information resource from it - including me. This time last year I think they were talking about making the archives available at some point but I haven't heard anything since.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
It's a great shame that the promised revival of Bhuz hasn't happened yet. There was no shortage of people volunteering to take on the job of searching the archives and creating an information resource from it - including me. This time last year I think they were talking about making the archives available at some point but I haven't heard anything since.

From what I've been able to find out, apparently the Bhuz folks are in love with face***k - I'll be surprised if it ever comes back at this point. That's OK, this forum has filled in nicely!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
To quote my brother - not a fan of BookFace! LOL
You're a gal after my own heart!

I could rant for the next 15 pages about face***k, who it was made for, how people there act, and most importantly, the peril one puts themselves into by just being ON that site! But I'll spare everyone the pain, including myself.

Shanazel

I have to have a FB account; it's part of my job. For a while, I hooked up with a few other folks and ended up horrified by the constant stream of negativity, finger pointing, and accusations. Never have so many been so nasty while trying to prove how compassionate and cosmopolitan they are. Now I look at my daughter's latest photos, keep up the museum page, and exit QUICKLY.