Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the Hill Country and have spent a fair amount of time tooling about the area via car and motorcycle. Haven't been down in a couple of years now since my aunt relocated to Coppell near (ugh) Dallas.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Next time you're near, let's meet up!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a date. I usually go down that way in the spring.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! If you're up for it, and you're here on Class night, perhaps I can set my Advanced class up for a Guest Instructor? I'm sure they'd love it! And I can take you to my favorite restaurant afterwards. Um... one of them. I have a few, depending on your preferences...

Post Thanks / Like

You are so sweet. Hint: I love catfish and okra and hate barbeque and baked beans. Every time I go to Texas, people try to feed me barbeque.

I am officially retired. By next spring I will probably have forgotten everything I learned in the last four decades and will be fit only for your beginning class as a student. Do you teach?

Post Thanks / Like

ROFLMAO! Yes, it is the Texas way. I'm not from Texas though, so how about Thai? We have an awesome Thai restaurant right on the river. We can sit outside and enjoy the river, birds, and yummy dinner!

Um... I have a class, yes. I consider myself a Baby Belly Instructor. I started teaching way back in 2008 because I ended up in a country with no belly dancing at all, and I suck at dancing alone. I did that in three more countries, then landed up here, all excited to finally join a class... and there are no classes here. Closest classes are two hours' drive away. Back to teaching. I've been doing it since 2015 here in Kerrville and have built up a small group. It's more of a fun girls' group. We call it a laughing class with a dancing problem!

Hence, you have probably forgotten more than I have ever learned! I shall drag you out of retirement for one hour of hilarity, which will be mostly you laughing at us laughing at ourselves.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a deal. I'll teach, "Adapting the Texas Two-Step for Belly Dance."

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, dear Lord, I absolutely love it! I can't WAIT! That's going to be an AWESOME class!

Please come soon!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll let you know. If I find a cheap flight into San Antonio, it might be sooner than later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I'll let you know. If I find a cheap flight into San Antonio, it might be sooner than later.

Would you you be able to make a quick swing through Oklahoma?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast