Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

You are on the list for my next trip. I had to go through Tulsa when I went to Texarkana in March but I waved in your direction.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Y'all know, of course, that the road between here and there runs in two directions, right?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! It's on my bucket list to vist every State! Unfortunately, Life intervened with my plans so I've not traveled the last two years, but sooooon....

I'd invite you to stay with us, but don't know if you'd appreciate being in the middle of nowhere. We live just over 20 miles out of town and there's nothing here. We don't have mobile signal, or a television. We have internet, views, birds, coyotes, foxes, chickens, dogs, a cat, views, dark skies, night views, dusty roads, and views. That's about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, let me introduce myself. I live outside town though town has encroached on us the last few years which I resent very, very much. In my long lost youth, I lived 1.5 hours from town and my family farm in Arkansas is inaccessible after a rain. I have not lived in a house with a television since 1975. I never expect to have a mobile signal anywhere in the state of Texas for more than about three minutes. We have dogs, cats, horses, coyotes, fox, red tailed hawks, owls, antelope, occasionally a deer, raccoons, skunks, dark skies, night views, a very rutted dirt road, and a view of mountains, river valley, and plains beyond.

You sound like my kind of people.

Post Thanks / Like

PS We are also dead center of the path of totality for the August 2017 eclipse.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I have a new best friend!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Y'all know, of course, that the road between here and there runs in two directions, right?

Hubby won't let me travel by myself because he thinks I'm too small, and he doesn't let me drive because he's afraid I'll get in an accident.

Post Thanks / Like

He sounds very protective.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    Hubby won't let me travel by myself because he thinks I'm too small, and he doesn't let me drive because he's afraid I'll get in an accident.
    How small are you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast