Happy Mother's Day

Shanazel

You are on the list for my next trip. I had to go through Tulsa when I went to Texarkana in March but I waved in your direction. ;)

Ndimi

Awesome! It's on my bucket list to vist every State! Unfortunately, Life intervened with my plans so I've not traveled the last two years, but sooooon....

I'd invite you to stay with us, but don't know if you'd appreciate being in the middle of nowhere. We live just over 20 miles out of town and there's nothing here. We don't have mobile signal, or a television. We have internet, views, birds, coyotes, foxes, chickens, dogs, a cat, views, dark skies, night views, dusty roads, and views. That's about it. ;)

Shanazel

Ah, let me introduce myself. I live outside town though town has encroached on us the last few years which I resent very, very much. In my long lost youth, I lived 1.5 hours from town and my family farm in Arkansas is inaccessible after a rain. I have not lived in a house with a television since 1975. I never expect to have a mobile signal anywhere in the state of Texas for more than about three minutes. We have dogs, cats, horses, coyotes, fox, red tailed hawks, owls, antelope, occasionally a deer, raccoons, skunks, dark skies, night views, a very rutted dirt road, and a view of mountains, river valley, and plains beyond.

:) You sound like my kind of people.

Ndimi

Well, maybe you should do it the way my tiny bellydancer in my class does. She's about that height, maybe less, but she drives a big Bronco truck. She's not married yet, but her dad was concerned for the same reason, so he (perhaps over-) compensated. LOL

Shanazel

My life long friend, Sandy, (58 years and counting) is about 4'10" and I am 5'7". We can refer to ourselves as "the long and short of it." ;)