Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shanazel View Post
    as long as flopping as opposed to dropping doesn't mitigate the blood and gore, okay.
    splat!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps you could work up a dance that incorporates Judy Hop's death scene in Zootopia: "Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, and- DEATH!" with fistfuls of red glitter tossed into the air instead of red ribbon.

Haven't seen Zootopia? Run quick and get it. Sexy gazelle played by Shakira.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zootopia-Gazelle-Shakira.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	10949
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

And then you have to fetch a broom and clear up your red glitter in the stunned silence while the next dancer wonders how she is going to follow your epic glittery death scene, and the MC tries desperately to think of a clever link. Love it.

Back on the first page, the hairy fringe costume clearly belongs at a Dress As Your Pet hafla, and someone has an Afghan Hound.

I like those longer line bras, more when they are a plain design feature than an excuse to slap on more embellishment. And I really like the skirt decoration on the first one back on page 1 that just went along the top edge at the back. Very elegant.

Post Thanks / Like

Costumes should enhance the movements of the dance and not put the audience on the edge of their seats anticipating costume failure. Pretty color, some nice decoration. Could be saved.

Name:	bd 1a.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	10953
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

It is very pretty, love the color. I'm not a seamstress by any stretch, but I would detach the skirt from the belt and put a casing for elastic where the waistband should be, and layer it over a satin circle skirt (or wear harem pants underneath). I'd also get rid of that one thin chain between the bra cups and make the bra more sturdy. Never been a fan of the drape-type skirts or bras that are held together by faith. @___@
    Last edited by Farasha Hanem; 10-10-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Costumes should enhance the movements of the dance and not put the audience on the edge of their seats anticipating costume failure. Pretty color, some nice decoration. Could be saved.

Holy crap!

I'm not so concerned with the skirt - if you've got it, flaunt it - but that bra is terrifying!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, she's got it and if either bra or skirt give way, there will be plenty of flaunting.

Post Thanks / Like

Snort!

Post Thanks / Like

Came across this one. I was thinking, if the middle bit of the cup on the left is removed and adjusted to match the rest of the beading it could be ok? Depending on the belt/skirt of course, that would need the same flower arrangement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1763.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	10954  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post

ive saved costumes with bras like that. I would find some extra fabric, if there is an accessory that can be used, or maybe from the skirt and use that to remodel the bra: take the middle bit out, replace with bigger middle bit covered with the fabric and embellishments from an accessory. And it would look like it has always been like that.

With this one, you could even use contrasting fabric to fill the gaps in the bra and skirt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast