Should this forum close in 2018?

lilya

Thank you! I hesitated to write here - I'm still very new and, I think, a rather late bloomer/slow learner dance-wise. I did a little lurking, not so much posting, since I discovered (also late) the forum, but I have already gained A LOT from it!

lilya

Another thing to work on: put my thoughts in words and speak/write them. :) Seems that confidence is a matter of practice, too!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Another thing to work on: put my thoughts in words and speak/write them. :) Seems that confidence is a matter of practice, too!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your thoughts to words translation process! You go girl!

I'm late to this thread, and glad to hear the forum will keep going for this year. If you do another review in 2019, please consider contacting me.

I'm retired (from work not bellydance!) and I have a bellydance website which is a labour of love and which I'm committed to maintaining. It's likely that if I took over the forums and transferred them to my server, I would be able to make some savings on those hosting figures (since I've already got the surplus bandwidth/storage space). It would be a shame to see the wealth of information disappear. There was so much info on Bhuz and it all just evaporated.

Was retirement a recent event? Congratulations, whatever the timing.:clap:

I've been out of paid employment for several years now, but only recently decided to call myself "retired". Before that, I was kinda hoping to get back into my profession, but in the construction industry, a woman over 50 doesn't stand a chance. I've adjusted now and decided I'm actually happier doing various jobs at a more junior level, with more free time.

Farasha Hanem

I’m so sorry for my absence from the forum since the beginning of the year. Been busy with family, and with aggravating stuff I’d rather not get into (at least right now, I gripe about it so much, anyway). I’m back, though, and I’ll do my best to be more involved.

Shanazel

Welcome back, Farasha! Wondered if you'd flooded off the face of the earth. Went through Oklahoma in late February and have never seen so much water in one place except in the Pacific Ocean.

Farasha Hanem

Welcome back, Farasha! Wondered if you'd flooded off the face of the earth. Went through Oklahoma in late February and have never seen so much water in one place except in the Pacific Ocean.

Yeah, Oklahoma weather is nuts! Fortunately, it doesn’t seem to flood where we live, but still! I’m sorry I missed you, but it might have been a good thing, because I ended up sick starting on my birthday. I would have hated for you to have gotten what I had! :(

Oh, Lordy, I can’t English! xP

Shanazel

Maybe next year. I usually go through Oklahoma at least one direction. Went home through Texas last time.

Some birthday present. I hope you made up for it later.

Farasha Hanem

Maybe next year. I usually go through Oklahoma at least one direction. Went home through Texas last time.

Some birthday present. I hope you made up for it later.

I did, thank you! :D Finally got to see my granddaughter after I had to stay away for a little more than a week. Grandbabies make everything better!