Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I was at my grandson's gymnastics class, I dropped by the belly dance class to say hello. Someone immediately asked if I was dancing with them this semester. "No way, I am retired," was an immediate and heartfelt response. Some discord has taken place in my absence due to unrestrained personalities and I don't want to deal with it. It's really too bad because it was generally a happy coherent group over the years and I have very good memories that I don't want to spoil with present day maneuverings.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I just received word that my 1st teacher has closed her studio and is, at least, "taking a break". "After 47 years, I'm burnt out and need a break", she told me.

Post Thanks / Like

Good on her! I wish her much happiness and a delightful rest.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

She says that she'll "probably always teach, just not as much." Thinking about having her out here to Florida...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Since I was at my grandson's gymnastics class, I dropped by the belly dance class to say hello. Someone immediately asked if I was dancing with them this semester. "No way, I am retired," was an immediate and heartfelt response. Some discord has taken place in my absence due to unrestrained personalities and I don't want to deal with it. It's really too bad because it was generally a happy coherent group over the years and I have very good memories that I don't want to spoil with present day maneuverings.
    I find that a lot of this type of discord ruins everything and takes all the fun out of it. Because some of these discords are mafia type tactics.

Post Thanks / Like

I dearly hope the class will work things out and return to harmony. These are good people, even the problem children in their own ways, and I'd like them all to be happy and productive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I dearly hope the class will work things out and return to harmony. These are good people, even the problem children in their own ways, and I'd like them all to be happy and productive.
    Truly because we all love the dance here.

Post Thanks / Like

Where ever people are passionate about something, these things happen. It’s sad though. Hope they resolve it

Post Thanks / Like

The present teacher is a good, compassionate, competent person and I have faith that she will handle it beautifully.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345