Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I'm just glad it's over. Now I just have to come up with gifts for the five birthdays coming up this next month. Why is August such a favorite? ... or should I be saying (counts back 9 months) November and December... never mind.

Maybe some crafting is in order.
    Merry Christmas?

How about home made ice cream?
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

August is a big month at our house, too. My son and d-in-love were married on August 8 which was also my father's birthday. My son's birthday is the 31st. My parents' anniversary was the 14th which is also a very dear friend's birthday. I have several other long time friends with August birthdays.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I think I change my naval jewelry when I next have to show it. I don't necessarily find it a total PITA but I do have to take my time doing it so I don't lose that fastening ball. And that practice hasn't changed in over fourteen years so I don't know of a better way. I have left a small hoop-like ring in for a long time and they're a tiny bit more comfortable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greek Bonfire View Post
    I have left a small hoop-like ring in for a long time and they're a tiny bit more comfortable.
    I was pierced for "extra long" (7/16") curved barbels, although I can just manage the standard length (3/8"). The 7/16" is comfortable enough, but they're all a darn pain to change - I guess I'm not doing anything "wrong" per se, but its nice to have some confirmation. Beauty has its price!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12