Kamellia?

Kiraze

Does anyone have some experience about Japanese-born dancer Kamellia currently living in France? She is coming to give workshops and show here in Singapore in May and even though it is always interesting to try something "unknown" I still prefer some instructors that I have at least heard some people to recommend.

Somehow I was irritated by the claim on her website that states: "Kamellia is one of the best oriental dancers of the world. The Arabic press honoured her as "the Princess of Oriental Dance". She is especially very well-known in the Arabic world for her high artistic qualities" (being a cynic I never trust someone to be "best" in anything without lots of evidence)

Maria_Aya

Its the first time I listen about her so ... well I dont know.
Can you give us the site pls Kiraze?
(also agreeing with you and not thinking its cynic when someone says "the best" and not many people know them)

Maria Aya :)

p.s. but beside all this, she might be a great great instructor !!!

Lydia

Kamellia

I have seen her perform in Cassablanca..Marocco.I never seen here in this area..... i did like her she is very well known there and people do talk nice about her,the only thing i did not like was that she was giving a lot of attention to the arabs from the gulf that gave her tips but kind of did not give any attention to the table,s that did not tip,...but perhaps it was just a special show and this geust ware special to her...the show was nice......Lydia

Yshka

I'd never heard from her. I must admit I think it's kind of weird for someone to say they're "one of the best" in one field or another... Anyway, I actually did enjoy the movie clips on her website very much. I think she's pretty good.