Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Except for the occasional hurricane.

33 degrees F and occasional snow flurries here.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

These are the current warnings for my area at the moment:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may_forecast.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	11187

Last edited by Daimona; 05-01-2019 at 07:28 PM. Reason: gramar and speling
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Poppies, roses, butterflies, and Egrets. Gorgeous 76 degrees with light breeze.

Post Thanks / Like

We had an Extreme Thunderstorm warning but it appears to have completely bypassed us and the weather is lovely. Cool and refreshing in the morning and pleasantly warm in the afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

We've crept up into the low sixties today with sunshine and the promise of a very nice afternoon. A neighbor rented a backhoe to work on the drainage in his yard, then spent sometime today trying to smooth out the dirt road a bit. Potholes have gone from where you could lose Montana in one to being able to drop in Texas as well, with just the smallest bit of the panhandle showing above ground. The joys of rural life when your road has been abandoned by the county. B*$%%#*s.

Post Thanks / Like

Raining here nicely for a change, our dry season is coming to an end.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    We've crept up into the low sixties today with sunshine and the promise of a very nice afternoon. A neighbor rented a backhoe to work on the drainage in his yard, then spent sometime today trying to smooth out the dirt road a bit. Potholes have gone from where you could lose Montana in one to being able to drop in Texas as well, with just the smallest bit of the panhandle showing above ground. The joys of rural life when your road has been abandoned by the county. B*$%%#*s.
    Did they have any success?

Post Thanks / Like

Moderate. The lane that t-bones off our road is considerably improved. He still has the backhoe so I'm hoping for better things ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's cold, rainy, and windy- and the mountain to the north has new snow on it. It's nice to know there's more snow pack for the reservoirs but this is so unusually cold for this time of year that people keep making cracks about "how's that global warming working for you?" This is supposed to be the beginning of summer with average temperatures in the high 80's during the day. Instead we're in the low 60's (F). Oh it's gotten to 88/89 but it only lasts a few days (if that) and then drops 10-20 degrees the next time *another* cold front comes through. This is March weather not May.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast