Thread: Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Default Facebook

I really wish forums were the mainstay as opposed to everything these days being on FB. Forums are just so much neater, searchable and contained. I get lost on FB with so many competing groups and threads all over the shop. Although I have learnt a lot from my betters on FB, I do resent its entrapment keeping me on their platform (particularly of late when there are so many security scandals). Forums like this offer far more freedom in terms of anonymity, security and search facilities. Please my fellow bellydancers, rediscover the beauty of forums like this one.

Sorry for the rant!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a good rant, but you're preaching to the choir here.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Yep - how many megabytes of anti-facesuck vitriol would you like me to spew? I hate that site, and others like it, with the fire of 10,000 suns! Interestingly, of all of my many and varied interests, only Belly Dancers seem to have gone to so-called "social media" sites instead of forums like this one. EVERY SINGLE OTHER INTEREST of mine has multiple forums that are THRIVING! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

You won't catch me DEAD there, and I don't allow linking to my website from there either.
    Last edited by Zorba; 06-18-2019 at 06:44 AM.