Group hug and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaya

Hi All, nice to be back althou I have no ide whot was wrong. I haven't visited just one day. Hope to see you all soon.

Gia al Qamar

You uploaded your profile pic. I can see it in your profile. But profile pic and Avatar are different pix. I used your profile picture and made your avatar. Hope you don't mind.

OOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!1
I see what I did wrong now!!! Thank you so much!!! That'll do...I now have "FACE" courtesy of Anatoliy the Magnificent! Shukran!
Gia

gwinity

Third-time lucky to re-register! :p I'm glad this place is back up, and I hope all the regulars will make the new incarnation of the forum as interesting and informative as the old one was!

*hug*

Mariyam

I'm re-registered as well... under a new name ;) (I used to be Avsie!)

Attachments

• 1067.jpg
    1067.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 13

Zurah

Woohoo!

*standing ovation for Anatoliy and Salome*

Yay, we still have our lovely forum! The best thing is, I'm now able to log in with the name I had wanted to use first :D

Katayoun

hi

I've reregistered also. Although I haven't posted in the past, I've enjoyed reading. Have some time on my hands and hope to jump in on some discussions.
Katayoun

Recnadocir

Recnadocir from Reykjavik here. It may be I am only manly belly dancer from Iceland, I do not know of others. I like this website for Super Stars. Please come Super Stars to Iceland, ja? Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.