Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Oh, how lovely, Zumarrad! I don't think I've ever seen you dance before. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks!

Yes, I came late to the whole sharing of footage thing because people are so judgy. Now I don't really care so much; I have a wee few clips up. I love Bahar Bayram - it's worth going for the opportunity to dance to such a great band alone! (We have very little live music here.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Warning: minor rant

I'm not a fan of voice mail...
    I detest voice mail because you can't skim it, you can't print it, you can't do anything with it - AND - people want to leave their entire life's story on it. Tell me who you are, what your fone number is (s-l-o-w-l-y), and OPTIONALLY a 2 or 3 word subject - then HANG THE HELL UP! I really don't want to listen to every painstaking detail of your life from conception forward.

If you want to give me more detail, friggin' email me!

Post Thanks / Like

I definitely echo the sentiment, although I must confess I felt just like being at the message-leaving end after missing a call from an electoral "campaign office". I called back and spoke as fast as I possibly could: "Hi, sorry I've just missed your call, if you were indeed looking for me here in Canada please feel free to call me again at [number]. Thanks and have a nice day." (They didn't.)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456