Qualifications (Dance Mentor spinoff)

Aisha Azar

Qualifications etc.

Dear Sara,
Do they have internships at your school? I had a staff made up of paid stduents much of the time, who worked for me at the university. Some of the were theatre students, but many of them came from different departments and the only real requirement was that they could sew or do other work that I needed to have done. My most interesting intern was a guy who was a U. S. Marine and was going to school as part of officer training of some sort. He interned with me and he was afraid of the sewing machines! I had been informed by the chairman of my department that I would be hiring him regardless, and I am truly glad I did, becasue he eventually was able to sew a little and came in handy in a hundred other ways.
Regards,
A'isha

Last edited:

Sara

No, you just get a jon. Like now I'm at college, and I work in a shoe shop and a bar and that's without me needed to pay fee's or owt. Lol.

What degree's did you all get?

Aisha Azar

Degrees

Dear Sara,
Master's in Public Administration. Thesis was on a comparison and contrast of Sunni Islamic and Western ( Christian) law as it is interpreted in several different locations. I mainly just got it to prove I could and I do not really put it on my dance resume or anything, though Shakira in Ohio thinks I should. I honestly think it was way too easy and if it is typical of most master's programs, then they are practically a joke in educational necessities.
Regards,
A'isha

Shanazel

BS in agronomy, plant breeding and soil science with grad work in range ecology. I am now a certified legal assistant, which required an extra three semesters of legal and paralegal classes and a grueling two day national exam.

Maria_Aya

Having limited time lately, found now 5 min to reply in total.

About the first subject, why people doent speak up their quilifications, well said from all !!!

OMG Sara, you got to move to Greece, where parents pay for kids university until they get 35 !!! (Damn I'm a mother, i have to pay also )

And my university degree is Restoring Greek Ancient Art (5 years), Photographer (3 years), European Comunity Public Relations (3 years), Italian (5 years).
And I think that all these have helped me in bellydance in a wicked way

Like wearing an ancient greek bellydance costume, while photographing my self and checking where to teach in europe, eating my italian pasta (and dancing tor Eros Ramazzoti lol)

:rolleyes:
Maria Aya

Ariella

I'm still at university, so I have no degrees to speak of yet. But, I'm currently working on my BS in Biological Engineering, and then a PhD in Tissue engineering, and then some postdoctoral studies, and then I hope to become a professor. So now I just need to find a way to relate my studies to belly dance...

Kharmine

I'm still at university, so I have no degrees to speak of yet. But, I'm currently working on my BS in Biological Engineering, and then a PhD in Tissue engineering, and then some postdoctoral studies, and then I hope to become a professor. So now I just need to find a way to relate my studies to belly dance...

Dang, honey, with qualifications like that you'll have a career that will relate to paying for all the custom-made costumes and trips to Egypt you'll ever want!!