Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my tressures!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful pics,Lydia.
    Just look at the smiling faces of these girls. They do enjoy performing. And also the audience enjoy watching,too. I bet they do feel the energy and passion of these girls' dance. Make me wanna learn bellydance from you.

Post Thanks / Like

These stunning pictures Lydia! Just fabulous!!!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

You have beautiful dancers to teach and the stage is amazing! What a beautiful set Lydia...Thankyou for sharing this!

Post Thanks / Like

Heyyyyyy just found out this thread !!!
    They look gorgeous, smiling, relaxed and having fun also, which is importand for a dancer.
    Bravo Lydia for the good work you do !!!

Wishing you many many treasures to come in your path !!

Kisses
    Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again for all the nice compliments....i will tell the girls,they are the ones that supose to get the credit...they work very hard,practise daily and are very very talented...I am very lucky to have them in my class..1 of them is already with me for 5 years !!...have a great day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures. They do look like they are having fun! I love the green costumes, I have a soft spot for green costumes and these work very well together.
    Why are there no women in the audience?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Amulya ,yes there are always lady,s in the party,s where i go...this is a party that was booked by 1 of my customers,that books me for the past 15 years...they know i dont dance for a only male crowd...on this day i entroduce my students to this customer,so for the future she can book them if she likes them...but in the desert where the party was that day the seating is on the floor and usely the lady,s stay on the cusions that are more at the back of the tables...but many of the guys like to come to the front and even sit on the dancefloor just to be closer that is why you dont see the lady,s in the picture...have a nice day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, that's why . So how is the belly dance scene over there? It's interesting to hear more about it.

Post Thanks / Like

o Amulya ,it is good !!! lol for me!!! just kidding its is very populair everybody likes to have a go....plenty dancers plenty musicians, when i just came here in 1986 it was only me and 1 other dancer her name was Nadia,those days the Uae was a tiny place with lots of bedu tribes and a handfull foreigners.Perhaps 7 or 8 5 star hotels ...beside that around 8 or 9 company,s that would do desert trips so we performed there aswell..so we rotate the hotels daily and we worked like that both of us ...Now at the moment is another story as you know Dubai became a big place and there are i believe close to 1000 company,s that have desert safary,where dancers dance, and i last track how many hotels have dancers ,Keep in mind that not all dancers are so proffesional ,but that is all over the world i think the case....So why dont you pass by next time on your trip to Holland? we have fun i take you around !! have a nice day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good . I'll think of it when I go to Holland again. Won't be soon I'm afraid, I'm setting up a business and it's taking all my time and money.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast