my tressures!!!

Lydia

i would like to know what you think about them just looking at the pic,s? this girls are a few from my advance class,and just start to perform in september...i did the choreo,but did not perform with them in this show they did it all alone ,and with my orchestra...it was a big succes and the feetback was great...but i would like to hear the comments from other teachers and friends in the forum,thank you in advance ..to be honest i am very proud!!!! have a great day Lydia

Safran

I LOVE how they all smile on the pics... the photos radiate with positive energy! And I am sure that doesn't even represent half of the fun actually taking place!

Moon

Beautiful pictures, very nice costumes and I loved the stage too!
Wish I had been there! :dance:

Marisha

Great pictures! I looove the green costumes and I really like the first and the last images - they are so dynamic. I wish I was there too!
Marisha

Ranya

they are three very beautiful girls. stunning. and I bet they can dance too!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lydia

Thank you lady,s...and thanks Moon for notecing the stage ,i do spend a lot of time on elements like dance floor lights enz. to get the best atmosfhere every function where i go to make sure the show has best change of succes ...this is what it looked like that day at sundown just before the geust arrived thanks again for the compliments ...have a nice weekend lydia

Lydia

my tressure,s

thank you Rania you bet they can dance!! also i will never put them on stage if not ...but thank you very much for saying that....cheers Lydia

Moon

Oooh I only just notice it's outdoors! That's so wonderful. If I ever have enough money and time I sure want to visit Dubai!

Ranya

You are sooo welcome Lydia...it would be just wonderful to have a video because I am sure that the choreo was just fabulous, but even the pics show that the girls know what to do!

go go go! :dance:

Lydia

Hi Ranya..lol i am so happy that i can upload this pics..i am a real clumsy when it comes to pc and everything with it but i wil try my best to get it all going and than i will put some video,s aswell...have a great day Lydia

Especially the girl on the first photo looks very confidential and experienced to dancing in public. I thought she is a young and curious professional with a lot of self confidence.
And additionately the feedback from the audience says a lot. The are far from being bored. They seem to really enjoy.

What else can someone expect from students?

KuteNurse

I would say by the looks on the faces in the audience, they are well enjoyed. Their smiles tell me they are having a great time. They look beautiful.

Lydia

mytresurre

Thank you very much all you are so kind...this is gonna give my girly,s a extra boost !! thank you so very much for the feedback...have a great day Lydia

Zurah

Great pics, Lydia! The girls look wonderful, you should be very proud of them. Congratulations!

Lydia

Thank you ..and yes i am very proud they work very hard and are great girls and just love to go out there and make people happy...thanks have a nice day ...Lydia

janaki

Hi Lydia,

They look gorgeous!!! Great smiles!!! Love different shades of green costumes. Looks like they were enjoying dancing!!! It is important that you should be happy with your dance and enjoy it before you can make your audience happy with your dance.

Lv
Janaki

gwinity

You should be very proud of your girls, Lydia - they look fantastic, and from the photos appear to have heaps of confidence and stage presence, and knew exactly what they were doing.

Congratulations on a fantastic performance!

Lydia

my tressure,s

i am bouncing in my seat from joy about all the great comments LOVE YOU ALL thank you so much this means a lot to me and gives the girls so much more confidance thanks a million ,Lydia