Hello from Calgary

Tayri

Hi. This is kind of strange for me as i've never used a forum before today.

I've been bellydancing with one of our fabulous dancers here in town Laaryah of Studio Sublime for about 5 years. Last year my mentor went overseas and left her studio in my care. Which had me running shows, teaching our intermediates, and even putting together our fall production. It was fabulous!!! She's home now - thank God! ;) but she's quite keen to push me to continue growing in bellydancing - so here i am - about to sub for her at her restaurant show in 2 weeks and about to start 2 of my own beginner classes next week! I'm exhilerated and scared sh*tless!

Anyways, thanks for having me as I'm sure the support of my peers and potential new friends will be so valuable!

Tayri

Venefica

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here. It is a good forum, and I am sure you will make frinds here in no time.

Maria_Aya

Heyyyyyy you got to continue, and...

Welcome to this wonderfull forum !!!

Enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya, Greece:)

Tayri

hi back

Hi, thanks so much for the warm welcome! :) And Venefica, my first day I read a really cool post from you regarding the pirate bellydancing that made me notice your writing even before your welcome. Cool eh!

Tracy (Tayri) :)