Thanks for the forum

Christy

This website let me get much source of Belly Dance

Dear All,

I'm a new comer of belly dance. this website enrich me much source of Belly dance. I love it very much

Best Regards,
Christy

charity

i love this forum.

when i havent heard from the forum in a while (email notifications) it makes me want to start a new thread so people will start talking to me again. LOL.:cool:

another thing that really amuses me is how members will log off and then two hours later you catch them logging back on. ;)

but how would i know that? after a few hours of internet surfing, i always find my way back at the bd forum. :shok:

its like OCD with this forum.

Yshka

hehe, you're so right Charity. I do that too.. I log on every few hrs to check what happened. I've learned a great lot from this forum and still continue to learn from it today. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and friendly!! I go into immediate withdrawal when I can't get to the forum for a while for some reason:lol: .

Praise the supermoderators Anatoliy and Salome for bringing us this amazing place of Oriental Dance lovers :D:D

janaki

Great forum indeed!!! I share and learn a lot from this site. Tks again Salome!!! Through this site so many people are benifiting in so many ways.
I luuuuuuuuuuuv it tooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!
Cheers
Janaki