Men Idak Di Lyrics? (by Hakim)

Suhad

It's from the BDSS Volume 1; I found a site that said it meant "Whose hand is this?" but I'd like to know more if anyone can help.

Thanks!

Allayna

Did you ever find the lyrics for this song? I would greatly appreciate if you can send them to me. :D
Thank you!

DYinn Maciel

It's from the BDSS Volume 1; I found a site that said it meant "Whose hand is this?" but I'd like to know more if anyone can help.

Thanks!

17/12/12 Haven't find a clue yet. Hope is gone. Supplies are gone. No lyrics have been found.

Farasha Hanem

Have you tried either Shira's site or asking MizzNaaa? I'm familiar with the song, since I have the same CD, but I don't have the translation to the lyrics.

MizzNaaa

Men Idak di, doesn't mean whose hand is this.

It's an Arabic expression, meaning I'm at your service, or under your mercy. Basically it means, whatever you tell me to do; I will do it. The literal meaning is, I'm between your hands (palms?)

The song basically says the same thing all through the lyrics. If you want me to do the lyrics for you, I will. No problem :)

Greek Bonfire

Men Idak di, doesn't mean whose hand is this.

It's an Arabic expression, meaning I'm at your service, or under your mercy. Basically it means, whatever you tell me to do; I will do it. The literal meaning is, I'm between your hands (palms?)

The song basically says the same thing all through the lyrics. If you want me to do the lyrics for you, I will. No problem :)

Boy, am I glad I found this because trying to find out otherwise is impossible!

Shukran, MizzNaaa!!