Charity event Athens and photos !!!

Maria_Aya

Hi there :)
On Wednesday took place in Athens Metropolitan Hotel the annual dinner of ELEPAP company that help disable children.

It was a huge event covered from 5 tv channels.
The organizing dance part was from Stella Zahir Stella Zahir our own orientaldancer member and we were 3 main dancers, Stella (at Shamadan and Isis Wings), Malek (Tanura and Tahteb) and me :cool: (Saidi and Khalegee).

Also we had 12 more dancers to dance with the audience and creater atmosfaire, as long as an amazing tabla player Ahmet from Alexandria and 2 other guest arabs (Raq and Tony) making people crazy.

It wasnt the most "artistic" event ever but it was for a good cause, the entracne ticket was 800 euro !!!!! something like 1.000 $ and the company collected (I heard from rummors) around 800.000 euro = 1.000.000 $ !!!!

I've posted more photos at the gallery (performance photos ELEPAP event) but I just post over here 2 that I love very much. And special I love the one that i'm with the Khalegee thombe, Malek, Raq and Tony and the Camel !!!!!

Also proud for my baby dancer Natasha that had her debute on such an event and she did GREAT !!!

Maria Aya :)

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

Ohh the Camel was the Star of the night (damn I thougth I was the star of the night, have to get rid of the Camel grrrrrrr :mad: lol)

And a photo with the Camel and wonderfull Natali, Riq and Tony.

Moon

It indeed sounds like a wonderful event, but €800 OMG!!!!!!!!!! Why was it so expensive?

chryssanthi sahar

Wow Maria, great pictures. Especially the one with the Camel. You and Nikos look really great on it. Baby, this gallambia suits you wonderfully;)
I'll try again to call you this week (last week I couldn't reach you), then you can tell me more about the event.

Maria_Aya

Chryssanthi mouuuuuuuuuuuu you was missing from all the event to be HOT !!! we all miss you so much. (calling you now)

Well about the ticket.
You know these kind of events that there is a group of extremly rich people for collecting money for a cause? well this was the case.
At least they collected all the money needed !!!

Maria Aya;)

Moon

Ah, that explains. I thought maybe they would have collected more money if the entrance tickets had been cheaper, because then more people can afford to buy one. But it's great they collected enough money! It's so wonderful when rich people want to spend their money for a good cause :)

chryssanthi sahar

Chryssanthi mouuuuuuuuuuuu you was missing from all the event to be HOT !!! we all miss you so much. (calling you now)
Maria Aya;)

Maria mouuuuuuuu!!! I would have liked so much to be there! But unfortunately I am too far away:( By the way, tell Stella that she looks gorgeous on the pics:D . I really hope to get to know her some time soon.