Hiya everyone! from London uk!

Rupa

Hey everyone! New here, seems like a great forum cant wait to get stuck in! I'm a professional dancer and trained in styles such as Belly, Latin American-Rhumbha, Salsa and Indian. Im half mexican and half indian..now theres a rare mix but i like it! I've also done alot of modelling and have done loads of fitness modelling so have some really useful tips on health and fitness that i can help anyone with.

If you wouldlike to find out more about me please just visit my website I'm an entrepreneur and make money from home which has absolutely nothing to with my modelling and dancing and have recently launched my book which is in Asiana magazine this spring issue, it includes all my health and fitness tips and the actual routines and also some excellent information about yoga as well as well as nutrition plans to get that flat firm toned stomach! Anyways visit my website to find out more about it, (click on to my book) heres to happy chattingxxxx

Last edited:

Rupa

Hey Kute nurse thnaks for message is there anything in particular you would like to know about?Hopefully I will be able to help ;-)

Yshka

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Happy posting and reading:) . How long have you been studying Oriental Dance?

Sara

Heyas,

Nice to meet you. :) I'm from Yorkshire, so it's nice to meet other dancers from England. I like your website btw. Your very pretty.

Maria_Aya

Welcome to our forum dear Rupa !!!
Enjoy reading and posting.
There are treasures of information about Middle East Dance in this forum and there are needed for all of us to represent in the correct way this ancient art form.

welcome again from
Athens Greece
Maria Aya :)

Rupa

Heyas,

Nice to meet you. :) I'm from Yorkshire, so it's nice to meet other dancers from England. I like your website btw. Your very pretty.

Thankyou to everyone for their compliments! im blushing lots! You are all so nice and cant wait to learn about you more xxx