New Game: Question Game

charity

or maybe the question means do you regret how you turned out?

in that case, i'd say hell no. but sometimes i think with all the crap i've been through, i wonder how i still came out to be SO naive. i hate that, naivety its a vulnerability that everyone takes advantage of.

what is one question you would ask god if you met him/her?.

Moon

"What's the use of having people on earth?"

What's the most stupid present you ever got for your birthday?

charity

thats an interesting question to ask god. never thought about that.

cant say i've ever gotten any hideous shirts or socks. i usually get a card with money.

what is the first thing you generally notice about a person? .

KuteNurse

Eyes, facial features I would say. Then the butt! Just kidding about the butt thing!

Who is your favorite person in the world?

charity

haha butt, me too. well sometimes.

my most fave person i would say samuel l clemmons/mark twain. why might you ask? ok i'll tell you "the damned human race". not a lot of lyrical bullshit in this classic. well other than my best friend- life would suck without him.

who is your least favorite person?

KuteNurse

The guy I had talked about before who totally took advantage of my kindness, used me for a job reference, a place to live reference, got him counseling for a condition he has and moral support. Grrr....I am not a vengeful person but I do not like the way he treated me. I guess what goes around, comes around and he will get his someday.

Do you have any pets?

KuteNurse

Maybe when I was in elementary school. I do not remember a specific example. I would like to think I do not bully others. I have a coworker who does all the time. You can see right through her behavior.

Do you have brothers and sisters?

charity

biggest blunder, dont know. probably more than i am even aware.

but one time i crawled into the passenger seat of my friends car and there was a man in the driver seat and he said, hell-ooo sugar but i think you may have the wrong car.

whats the pettiest argument you've ever had with a friend?.

KuteNurse

Calling a friend before 9 PM on a week day because I was concerned of his/her well being and he/she getting mad at me and not talking to me as a result.

Do you have grandparents alive and good memories with them?

charity

my grandpa is still alive. he's my dad's stepdad. he's like a cartoon character, interesting, smart, country. so yea lots of good times.

whats the last good book you read?.

Moon

The Farseer Trilogy book 2: Royal assassin (but in Dutch)

Did a stranger ever enter a room without knocking while you were (almost) naked? (guess what just happened to me? :rolleyes:)

charity

i wish. no thats not my wish. oops i did it again. not the wish game.

lets see a good question, oh yea just as equally embarrassing as above, has anyone ever walked into the bathroom when you were on the toilet?

Last edited:

Jeanine

It's a toss-up between The Color Purple and Amelie

How much money would you accept to eat a cockroach? hehe