Nice to BE back in this forum

Dev

Hi to everyone,
I have returned to my base after a hectic 28 days in India.:) Looking forward to catching up with all the new threads . I have missed this forum.

Last edited:

Moon

YAY you're back!

Dev

Thank you Moon, Yasmine , Kutenurse , Lydia , Gwinity ,Salome and every body, You guys really keeping the forum very interesting and alive.

I had a very busy time in India. I went to Delhi first then on to the north east part of India , West Bengal and finally back to Delhi before my return to Australia, India is an amazing country , it frustrated me to death and on the other hand i felt happy in the same time, But meeting family and friends was really nice and catching up with all the stories. I was saddened to see my home state Assam in a terrible political turmoil with bombs going off nearly everyday, destroying all the infrustructure as they dont want to be a part of India any more,

I was happy to see India growing economically and the attitude of the younger generation, all they want now is a car and a house and live a peaceful life, The old tradition of India is deffinetely in trouble as most of the younger people are opting for a seperate life from their parents, Bollywood is still bollywood, only a bit different, they started making some very good movies with the usual bouncing arround the trees.

Anyway it was a good trip and thank you for reading.

Regards Dip Dev ;)

Last edited: