Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Invitation to participate on the 1st World Competition in Oriental Dance

1st WORLD ORIENTAL DANCE COMPETITION 2007
    Celje - SLOVENIA

Every woman is beautiful regardless of her weight and measurements. The most important thing is the spirit of her dance, charisma, life optimism and a smile on the face.

No entry fees, accommodation and transportation costs all covered

Dear dancer,

We would like to invite you to participate to the 1st world championship in oriental dance, organized by Yacht Club Magic Star from Slovenia

The competition will take place from 20th - 29th of April in CELJE (Slovenia) .

This is going to be a fun and friendly yet professional competition, anyone can enter regardless of age, size, ethnicity, oriental dance experiences etc.

This is an exciting competition to encourage oriental dancers to improve their dancing and performance skills. Competitions are way to stimulate and encourage personal growth and help people to excel in something they enjoy as well as giving a sense of achievement.

This competition will be an exclusive show where oriental dancers from all over the world and the best turbo folk musician are going to be performing.

Every oriental dancer knows about the famous THOUSAND and ONE NIGHTS dance show. One of the best dance group - Celestial Dancers from Romania are going to perform for you.

As a contestant, you will be able to participate in MISS BELLY DANCE EXOTICA COMPETITION which will take place on this the same 1st world oriental dance competition.
    Our motto is:
    Every woman is beautiful regardless of her weight and measurements. The most important thing in this contest is the spirit of her dance, charisma, life optimism and a smile on the face.

There are absolutely no entry or hidden fees to participate on this competition!

If you are from a country that requires a visa to enter in Slovenia we can help you with visa procedure.

Travel costs and accommodation with 2 meals per day will be covered by us. This is a very rare opportunity, mostly of the competitions donít cover any of contestantís expenses.

The first three winners will receive medals and gifts from our sponsors consisting in different goods and money but the most important award will be yours recognition, self promotion. If you have your own oriental dance costumes line you are welcome to make a rainway show and sell it. Decision how to promote yourself is yours.

Only the first 60 requests will be taken into a consideration for participation to the 1st world oriental dance competition. If you are a serious candidate, we advise you to register as soon as possible.

REGISTER, BE THERE! THIS IS THE PLACE TO SEE AND BE SEEN!

For more informations, register form and rules do not hesitate to contact us :
    EMAIL : info@missship.com
    PHONE: + 386 41 968 408

Post Thanks / Like

That is a very generous proposition! Is the contest April of this year...this month?

Edit:
    I am very curious how your organization can afford to offer free accomodations and travel expenses, especially with no stated limits on where the dancers may travel from. At perhaps $1000 US/dancer for travel costs, that could easily be $60,000 in costs even before the venue is paid for.
    Last edited by da Sage; 04-06-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default All Nationalities Welcome

Hi,

The competition is going to start this year , on april 20th.

The accomodation is free, the transportation is going to be paid up to 200 $ euros for dancers from Europe , the us competition group is full already.

Send us email and we will send you invitation , registration form , rules- terms and conditions and everything you want or need to know. e mail :

info@missship.com

Hope, you had a wonderfull holidays!

YC MAGIC STAR

Post Thanks / Like

Awww what a pitty that same dates I will be at Egypt and not having the GREAT opportunity to participate at the:

" MISS BELLY DANCE EXOTICA COMPETITION which will take place on this the same 1st world oriental dance competition."

Which we know is the dream of every serious bellydancer to participate at the MISS BELLYDANCE EXOTICA COMPETITION.

Post Thanks / Like

lmao!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maria_Aya View Post
    Which we know is the dream of every serious bellydancer to participate at the MISS BELLYDANCE EXOTICA COMPETITION.

Rats! I'm gonna miss this dream competition too How am I gonna survive this The huuuuge chance to become a belly dance suuuuperstar What is the title you win? Miss Belly dance of the Sun System, the Galaxy and the entire Universe? Queen of the Planets and the Cosmos?

Post Thanks / Like

ooo I found a website New Page 2

Belly dance and yachting? I don't get it....

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Do they mean free transportation once at the belly dance competition? That would be my guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Or perhaps the competition takes place aboard a cruise ship, and that's where the participants are lodged.

If the ship is at sea, it would be difficult for a disenchanted dancer to disembark.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

These are all great guesses! I personally like the cruise ship the best.

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast