Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Belly Dance Store

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of the Belly Dance Store a subsidiary of Salome Productions. There is new inventory, cheaper prices and savings on shipping. The store on OrientalDancer.net overgrew its nest and has grown into its own entity. It now has its own domain name, BellyDanceStore.net, and is operated by award winning ecommerce software from Yahoo! Store and hosted on a secure Yahoo! server with paypal pro payment processing, customers can pay with credit, debit or paypal. We thank all of you who have and intend to patronize the bellydancestore.net, your business supports the OrientalDancer.net portal.
    Last edited by Salome; 04-10-2007 at 06:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the new venture! The page looks nice and as I am apparently living in the perifery of the world, I also love your shipping cost policy!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maariku View Post
    I also love your shipping cost policy!
    We thought we'd try and give a good break on shipping so starving artists everywhere could get as much bang for their buck as possible.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Salome. Do you have any reccommendations for a video for beginner dancers?

Post Thanks / Like

I just made an order for 3 DVD:s (I guess I am DVD addict)... and even the prices are very attractive I would be happy if there would be some discount on shipping multiple items as 15USD for shipping is still quite much (e.g. PeKo has 9.50USD).

Anyway, hope to see even more selection on the shop (e.g. T-shirts/tops) as I am always happy to support creators of this wonderful forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those of you making use of the Belly Dance Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraze View Post
    I just made an order for 3 DVD:s (I guess I am DVD addict)... and even the prices are very attractive I would be happy if there would be some discount on shipping multiple items as 15USD for shipping is still quite much
    Hi Kiraze,

Today when I went to the post office to ship items to Europe, I talked to the post master and was told to chose global priority which is the best break on shipping service overseas, with a reasonable delivery time and it was $4.20 for 5 ounces which is about 1 DVD. The remaining 80 cents covers the cost of the envelope, printing the label, insert...

We didn't really anticipate that most folks would buy 3, 4, even 6 items at a time. Today I ended up paying out of pocket twice and triple what we charged customers for shipping,

For the time being we had to change our shipping policy a bit. Customers in the US, Canada, and Mexico still pay 5$ for shipping, no matter how many items are purchased (because of the close proximity the shipping is cheaper). Those outside the US, Canada and Mexico pay $5 for shipping per item. This does not affect those of you who made a purchase before our shipping policy changed.

We are trying to figure out a way to give the best shipping price possible. We are doing more homework and hopefully will find some alternatives.
    Last edited by Salome; 04-13-2007 at 03:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuteNurse View Post
    Thanks Salome. Do you have any reccommendations for a video for beginner dancers?
    Hi,

what style are you interested in?

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Belly Dance Store shoots...and scores!

I already have my order...That's less than a 48 hour TA. Woohoo!

Salome, thanks for recommending "Spice of Life". I love the mellow take the band chose for the pieces on this CD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    Salome, thanks for recommending "Spice of Life". I love the mellow take the band chose for the pieces on this CD.
    You bet, that CD has one of my top, all time favorites Karoun Karoun!

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast