Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: We just got two new products of Fahtiem in. One is Fahtiem Live (performance DVD) and also An Ancient Art for Ageless People (Fitness based).

Post Thanks / Like

Default The "issue" with Salome's thread on Bhuz

In the last several days Salome and I have received comments and questions from our members basically drawing the conclusion that OrientalDancer.net and Bhuz are in conflict with one another.

The reason Salome's thread "New Belly Dance Store" was deleted from Bhuz is because of a new Bhuz policy. If you have a retail store you can promote it on the forum for a couple of days and then move onto Bhuz's ad program, which is fair, and we gladly put our banner on the "Bhuz" site.

Thank you guys for your loyalty, and your readiness to be on our side but I'd like to say that there is no conflict and there is no need for an "us" and "them" division.

I contacted Rosey and she kindly agreed to help with this issue. She can't restore the thread, but she would be happy to send a message to anyone who needs reassurance.

Peace

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exclusives for the store

Hi all,

one of the things we are working on is doing some interviewing with the artists about their products. You can see an example at The Golden Apple and scroll down - right above the video.

The point is to glean a little more information about the DVD or CD. As a consumer, if you had the opportunity to ask the instructor or performer about their product before you bought it what would you want to know?

Post Thanks / Like

I received my order so it took only one week which is FAST! (Some orders from USA to Singapore have taken even 3 months ) Thank You! I am also very happy about the quality of DVD:s

Post Thanks / Like

yes mine came fast aswell! I ordered a dvd from an australian site a few days before ordering from your site and I got a parcel from salome productions in a week and the dvd from the australian site has gone on back order and I still haven't received it!

Post Thanks / Like

Great you guys, I'm so glad they got there quickly!

Post Thanks / Like

Update

We have a new DVD in our store for all you Tribal fans - Bellydance Tribal Fusion NYC for $11.99. There is a video clip too, check it out

Post Thanks / Like

Guess what? Another new Video, also 11.99 and a long video clip You Can Belly dance

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE

We have another new DVD, just published in the store today. This one is by Zahra Zuhair, Middle Eastern Dance Basics, a favorite dancer here in the states. Check it out at Zahra Zuhair Middle Eastern Dance Basics

Post Thanks / Like

Update

We have another new DVD, this one is Zahra Zuhair's Advanced Oriental Dance class, you can see the specs at Zahra Zuhair's Advanced Oriental Dance Class

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast