New Belly Dance Store

Salome

Administrator
First installment of Hadia's line Hadia In Performance, enjoy!

Salome

Administrator
Hello all,

I wanted to let folks know that we have changed our international shipping prices - for the better! It used to be 5 USD per ITEM, now it is 5 USD and only 2 USD for each additional item. If you bought 2 items it would be 7 dollars, 3 items it would be 9 etc. etc. In the US it's still a flat rate of 5 no matter the quantity.

Zarka

Thank you! I got my CDs this week. I´m happy because I can´t get them in germany.

Hugs from really far away;)

Zarka

jenc

As soon as I thnik I can risk sneaking another dvd past the partner radar i will order from you. Amazon i pay $12.50 for one and i usually order one at a time (not only to stop P freaking, but to avoid paying customs.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I bought the book from Tamalyn Dahlal's website, I really enjoyed it, it isn't totally about BD but her journey through various countries and her quest to see/learn local dances, and to get in touch with the music, which Tamalyn did, She also taught some classes in a few places. It is a wonderful journey and if I was 20 years younger I would absolutely love to go on such an adventure.

I must get around to buying the CD, as that contains the music she speaks about in the book.
~Mosaic