New Belly Dance Store

Salome

Administrator
BellyDanceStore.net is now carrying an instructional video Oriental Dance by Aradia. As soon as I have a minute I'll grab a video clip from the actual DVD, but in the mean time here is a clip of Aradia performing...

Last edited:

Reen.Blom

Do you accept Paypal? I cant figure out what payment methods you accept!

Also is it possible to have insured postage to International address and how much will that cost?

What kind of packaging you use for DVDs?

Last DVD I ordered from internet was quite a disappointment for me- it was Jenna's "Basics and Beyond"- it got stolen by postal workers- it came in bubble envelope which was easy to peel open and close without it looking suspicious- I got an empty case with wrapping plastic cut open- and disc gone- bitter disappointment. Hence the question about packaging....

I cant get belly dance DVDs from local stores, but to order from internet is difficult cos of unreliable postal service- so sad.....

I would really appreciate more information on the above mentioned topics... Thank you!

Thank you!!!

Salome

Administrator
Hi there,

we accept paypal, mastercard, visa, discover, american express, personal check and money orders.

I will check on the cost of insuring a package, I'm not sure off the top of my head.

We use a padded envelope with self adhesive, you can't open it without tearing it. But if you are concerned we can slap some extra packing tape across it for good measure!

Reen.Blom

Thank you Salome, hope to hear about insurance soon!

Yeah some tape might help... Cos if they can open it they just stick "arrived open" sticker and mystiriously things "fall out"...

We sent presents to my fiance's parents- leather handbag and manicure set plus some loose stuff, so the loose stuff arrived and the leather things "fell out"....

Next time we really taped the parcell so you could not possibly open it, so it went missing, but at least I managed to claim the insurance, but I cant claim insurance if parcel comes open and stuff "falls out", like a disc out of its cover???!?! :(

Hope to hear from you soon!

Salome

Administrator
Hey all,

another new product in the store today. This is Sensual Belly Dance 2 - Up tempo Arabic, Egyptian and Middle Eastern rhythms infused with captivating melodies and mixed with modern dance grooves. 11 tracks, each one as about a 1 minute sample.

Sara

How long does it take to ship abroad? I don't really understand this stuff. Dad usually does for me but he's poorly so I'm trying to work it all out, lol.

Salome

Administrator
We have a new beaded set of jewelry in the Belly Dance Store, here are one of the pictures:

Salome

Administrator
We have 20 new items in - not published yet - but they will be up over the next few weeks. I just had to tell that we got in Nadia Gamal dance workshop DVD!