Hello, I'm New!

Bonnie

Hello everyone!

I'm from the UK and am very interested in belly-dancing. I would describe my dancing style as 'belly dancing inspired' until recently when I decided I wanted to actually learn 'pure' belly dance.

I haven't had lessons yet but have been learning from books, youtube, and SHAKIRA!!!! :)
I'm aware on this forum that Shakira is seen as not being a belly-dancer, but I'll get onto those threads and post what I think there.

I hope to have fun here and get to know a lot more about belly-dance!

:)

belly taz

nicknack

Greetings fellow islander (well this is technically an island:) ) And if you love the Shack I reccomend you buy the MTV Unplugged dvd (it comes with English subtitles and extras), Latin music is still my obssesion:D

Bonnie

Yes I do love Shakira, I've been a fan since 2005 by chance! I have the MTV Unplugged CD which I love!! Unfortunately I haven't got the DVD.

KuteNurse

Welcome and have fun posting and learning. I just had my first lesson and I am already addicted...I am sure you will love it just as much:)

Maria_Aya

Welcome :)
Well I'm happy that Shakira exist cause she is the reason that thousands new girls are interested in bellydance and they start exploring this ancient art.

Enjoy reading and posting

Maria Aya:D