Gidday from Australia

Kitty

Hi there I am relatively new but completely taken by belly dancing.

I got bitten by the bug about halfway through last year and am now taking intermediate classes.

Looking forward to saying hello and meeting new friends.

Kitty.

Wiggly

Hello

Hi
Nice to 'meet' you.
I'm from the U.K.
I know how you feel bitten badly here, I have only been doing it since January so am still a beginner.:)

belly taz

barb

hi kitty

hi kitty nice to meet you did you go to the bazzar at Mt Waverly on the weekend hope so we may have crossed paths, and do you think u will go to the halloween party in seaford oct 27th let me know so we can meet there if you like. I think it will be great fun all the girls cant wait chat soon barb

Habibiyaeini

Hey Kitty, welcome! Im from Melbourne too.

Damn, mist the bazaar at Mt Waverly. I havent been to class for a term and Im already out of the loop...

adiemus

Hi Kitty
Kia ora from kiwiland - I got bitten by the bug last year, but due to concussion had to begin again a couple of months ago. Fantastic fun, and great for accepting yourself. Enjoy the forums, they're great!!

barb

never mind

hi habibyaeini you missed a great weekend the girls did a great job entertaining every body and all the ladies had super stalls with heaps of dancing stuff I did a wings work shop on sunday with a great teacher called mallisa she was very friendly and kind to all the girls who had never had wings on in their life it was one of the best times yet, hope to see u at holloween in seaford i bet your of to class real soon barb